This article will walk you through the steps that you can take to investigate any issues with your Microsoft Teams integration.
Please note that we only offer integration with Microsoft Teams Business or School accounts and we do not support Microsoft Teams personal accounts.
How To Connect To MS Teams
Step one is to ensure you have followed all the instructions correctly in How to Connect to MS Teams - please click here to open this guide.
What To Check
It is important to check that:
- The booking has a customer attached.
- The location of the booking is set to "Online/Phone".
- The booking is assigned to you (or the staff member that is trying to hold the meeting).
- The MS Teams account is only linked to one account and not multiple staff member logins.
- Any errors have been dismissed under "Integrations" > "Microsoft Teams" > "Dismiss Errors"
Sometimes all the faulty connection needs is to be disconnected and reconnected - as simple as it sounds!
In order to disconnect your Microsoft Teams integration, please go to the "Integrations" tab of your account, then "Microsoft Teams" and click "Disconnect MS Teams".
How To Contact Support
At 10to8 we realise the importance of efficient remote communication which is why we're committed to ensuring your connection is successful. If you are still experiencing issues with your Microsoft Teams integration after checking all the steps outlined in this article then please contact us at Support and we will be able to assist you.