10to8 offers the ability to set a Sender ID for all your SMS communications with your clients.This would replace the phone number that the message appears from your business, instead of a random number.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to customise your sender ID
1. Head to Messaging > Extra SMS Settings.
2. Look for the Edit SMS Sender ID section of the page
3. Customise the field to contain your unique Sender ID. It will save automatically.
Things to Note
- This is a feature of the Grow Plan and above.
- Sender ID has a limit of 11 characters (including spaces).
- Changing the sender ID may make your clients unable to reply to messages you send, and replies will not come into the 10to8 Inbox, or into the Activity window on their bookings.
If you experience any issues with this feature, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further assistance.