Integrating your 10to8 Online Booking System with Salesforce allows you to easily manage leads and opportunities, book more meetings and close more deals.
**PLEASE ENSURE REST API IS ENABLED IN SALESFORCE FOR THIS FUNCTIONALITY**
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What can you do with the Salesforce integration?
- How to sync 10to8 with Salesforce
- Syncing clients from 10to8 into Salesforce
- Viewing 10to8 appointments in Salesforce
What can you do with the Salesforce integration?
- Synchronize clients and appointments from 10to8 into Salesforce
- Track and measure 10to8 activities in Salesforce by campaign, meeting type
- View past and upcoming meetings from your activities
How to sync 10to8 with Salesforce
1. Visit "Set Up" > "Salesforce", and click the "Connect to Salesforce" button.
2. You should then see the message below when syncing has been successful.
Syncing clients from 10to8 into Salesforce
After you have initially connected to Salesforce by following the steps above, new buttons will show in your 10to8 account.
You will now be able to sync existing clients to Salesforce, and sync new clients as contacts, leads, or opportunities, as below:
Contacts from 10to8 will show up in Salesforce as below:
If you head to "Clients" and choose a client, you can view them in Salesforce, one record to another.
Viewing the client in Salesforce will offer you many more information fields, as below:
Your Salesforce administrator can add buttons to your Salesforce contact page which act as shortcuts:
- Book 10to8 Customer - URL opens up 10to8 calendar with the customer selected to make a booking
- View 10to8 Customer - URL opens up the customer record in 10to8
Viewing 10to8 appointments in Salesforce
You will be able to view any upcoming or previous appointments clients have booked with 10to8 via the activity tab in Salesforce as below: