The new reporting tool available on 10to8 is more robust and allows you to extract the exact data that you require from your business account. Our exporting events option allows complete flexibility and gives you the option to receive the accurate information that you need.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Export data
- Different data to include
- How to Access the Exported Data
How to Export data
To find this tool please go to "Inbox & Exports" > "Export Events" in the left-hand menu. If you cannot see this option, you may be in "Simple Mode". To rectify this, go to "Set Up" and scroll down. Near the bottom of the list select "Advanced Mode".
The "Run New Report" window will provide you with all of the options you need to export your data. Basic details will always be included, but you can select more detail using the tick boxes to get more information as you need.
You have the option to create a custom name for your report in the "Name" field at the top of the report to make it easier to find in the future. Below this you can select the time frame of data that you would like exported and the next option allows you to select which organisations to include (if you are a member of more than one) you can select multiple individual organisations or all of them collectively.
Different data to include
Below is a breakdown of which details are included in the reports:
- Event ID - The unique 10to8 ID for the event
- Start Date - The date and time of the booking
- Length - The duration of the booking in minutes
- Appointment Name - The name of the service
- Location ID - The unique ID for each of the locations
- Location Name - The location of the booking
- Staff ID - The unique ID for each staff member
- Staff Name - The name of the staff member(s) allocated to the booking
- Customer ID - The unique ID for the customer
- Customer Name - The name of the person attending the booking. If this is a class booking with multiple attendees, a new line will be put into the exported file to separate them for easier viewing.
- Customer emails - The emails associated with the customer on the booking
- Customer phone numbers - The phone number associated with the customer
- Customer home addresses - The customer’s home address
- Customer consent - Whether the customer has consented to being contacted
- Amount owed
- Amount paid
Booking Questions and Answers
- Booking questions - Returns the question and answer in the format question:answer
- Notification ID - The unique ID of the message
- Notification Content - The content of the message
- Notification Type - The type of message (Email/SMS etc)
- Notification Delivery Status - Whether the message was read, delivered or rejected
- Notification Sent Time - When the message was sent
- Notification Destination - The email address or phone number the message was sent to
- Appointment Attachment Link - The link to the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Filename - The name of the attached file
- Appointment Attachment Date - The date the attachment was added
- Appointment Attachment Staff Name - The name of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Staff ID - The ID of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Note Text - The contents of the note
- Appointment Note Date - When the note was written
- Appointment Note Staff Name - Name of the staff member who wrote the note
- Appointment Note Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member who wrote the note
Video Conferencing Links
- Video Link - The web link to the video conference
- Video Meeting ID - The unique ID of the particular video meeting (e.g. Zoom meeting ID)
Marketing fields are special parameters that are captured from customers when they first land on your booking page. They are useful when running marketing campaigns such as Facebook, Email, Adwords etc. and would like to attribute new customers to those campaigns to judge how successful they are.
For more information on using UTM fields, take a look here.
Channel - The marketing channel that created this customer
Origin - The origin that created this customer
Referrer - Where the customer came from if they were referred
UTM Campaign - value of the utm_campaign query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Medium - value of the utm_medium query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Source - value of the utm_source query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Term - value of the utm_term query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Content - value of the utm_content query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
gclid code - gclid parameter used by Google Adwords
- Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member
- Staff Name - The staff member's name
- Staff emails - All emails associated with the staff member
- Staff phone numbers - All phone numbers associated with the staff member
Booking Meta Details
- Booked By - The name of the person who made the booking
- Booker ID - The unique ID of the person who made the booking
- Booked By Role - Whether the person who made the booking was a Customer or a Staff member
- Booked On - The date the booking was made
Include Non-Appointment Events
- Events such as buffer times/travel times/busy times/calendar syncs - events that are not appointments. Anything that hasn't been generated by 10to8, but is in your 10to8 calendar will show here.
Include Cancelled Appointments
- Cancelled By - The name of the person who cancelled the booking
- Canceller ID - The unique ID of the person who cancelled the booking
- Cancelled By Role - Whether the person who cancelled the booking was a Customer or a Staff member
- Cancelled On - The date that the appointment was cancelled
Include Rebooked Appointments
Rescheduled appointments will appear in a separate row to show the original appointment details alongside the rescheduled appointment details. If an appointment has been rescheduled more than once, a new row will be generated for each occurrence.
- Rebooked By - The person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By ID - The unique ID of the person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By Role - Whether the person who rebooked the appointment was a Customer or Staff member
- Rebooked On - The date the booking was rebooked from
- Rebooked New Appointment ID - The new unique ID of the rebooked appointment
How to Access the Exported Data
Clicking the "Run this report" button at the bottom of the page will generate a new set of data in XLXS format based on your chosen date range and tick box options that you've selected. If you have a large amount of data you will see a progress bar that will continue to work, even if you leave the page.
Once the data has been generated, you will see it in the "Downloads" section with an icon on the right-hand side to click.
If you have any issues exporting data, please email support at email@example.com.