TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Export Data
- Which Details Can I Export? - Detailed Overview
- Basic Details:
- Customer Details:
- Booking Questions and Answers:
- Include Attachments:
- Video Conferencing Links:
- Marketing Fields:
- Staff Details:
- Booking Meta Details:
- Include Non-Appointment Events:
- Include Cancelled Appointments:
- Include Rebooked Appointments:
- How to Access the Exported Data
How to Export Data
To export data in 10to8, firstly select "Inbox & Exports" > "Export Events" within the left-hand menu of the 10to8 dashboard.
If you don't see "Inbox & Exports", you may be in "Simple Mode". To rectify this, go to "Set Up" and scroll down. Towards the bottom, select "Advanced Mode".
The "Run New Report" window will provide you with all of the options you need to export your data. Basic details will always be included, but you can select more detail using the tick boxes to get more information as you need.
Which Details Can I Export? - Detailed Overview
Name - This is the name of the report stored in 10to8, which is listed at the bottom of the report page to make it easier to find in future if required.
Export events in between/last N days - You can select a date range to export or the last N days (the last 8 days, for example).
Organisations to include in export - If you are a member of more than one organisation, you can select individual ones from here, or have all of your organisations export in a single report.
- Event ID - The unique 10to8 ID for the event
- Start Date - The date and time of the booking
- Length - The duration of the booking in minutes
- Appointment Name - The name of the service that was booked
- Location ID - The unique ID for each of the locations
- Location Name - The location of the booking
- Staff ID - The unique ID for each staff member
- Staff Name - The name of the staff member/s allocated to the booking
- Customer ID - The unique ID for the customer
- Customer Name - The name of the person attending the booking. If this is a class booking with multiple attendees, a new line will be put into the exported file to separate them for easier viewing.
- Customers' Emails - The emails associated with the customer on the booking
- Customers' Phone Numbers - The phone number associated with the customer
- Customers' Home Addresses - The customer’s home address
- Customer Consent - Whether the customer has consented to being contacted
- Amount owed
- Amount paid
Booking Questions and Answers:
- Booking questions - Returns the question and answer in the format question:answer
- Notification ID - The unique ID of the message
- Notification Content - The content of the message
- Notification Type - The type of the message (Email/SMS etc)
- Notification Delivery Status - Whether the message was read, delivered or rejected
- Notification Sent Time - When the message was sent
- Notification Destination - The email address or phone number the message was sent to
- Appointment Attachment Link - The link to the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Filename - The name of the attached file
- Appointment Attachment Date - The date the attachment was added
- Appointment Attachment Staff Name - The name of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Attachment Staff ID - The ID of the staff member who added the attachment
- Appointment Note Text - The contents of the note
- Appointment Note Date - When the note was written
- Appointment Note Staff Name - Name of the staff member who wrote the note
- Appointment Note Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member who wrote the note
Video Conferencing Links:
- Video Link - The web link to the video conference
- Video Meeting ID - The unique ID of the particular video meeting (e.g. Zoom meeting ID)
Marketing fields are special paramaters that are captured from customers when they first land on your booking page. They are useful when you are running marketing campaigns such as Facebook, Email, Adwords etc. and would like to attribute new customers to those campaigns to judge how successful they are.
For more information on using UTM fields, take a look here.
Channel - The marketing channel that created this customer
Origin - The origin that created this customer
Referrer - Where the customer came from if they were referred
UTM Campaign - value of the utm_campaign query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Medium - value of the utm_medium query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Source - value of the utm_source query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Term - value of the utm_term query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
UTM Content - value of the utm_content query string parameter when the customer lands on your booking page
gclid code - gclid parameter used by Google Adwords
- Staff ID - The unique ID of the staff member
- Staff Name - The staff member's name
- Staff's Emails - All emails associated with the staff member
- Staff's phone numbers - All phone numbers associated with the staff member
Booking Meta Details:
- Booked By - The name of the person who made the booking
- Booker ID - The unique ID of the person who made the booking
- Booked By Role - Whether the person who made the booking was a Customer or a Staff member
- Booked On - The date the booking was made
Include Non-Appointment Events:
This will include rows in the Excel file for events such as buffer times/travel times/busy times/calendar syncs - events that are not appointments. Anything that hasn't been generated by 10to8, but is in your 10to8 calendar will show here.
Include Cancelled Appointments:
- Cancelled By - The name of the person who cancelled the booking
- Canceller ID - The unique ID of the person who cancelled the booking
- Cancelled By Role - Whether the person who cancelled the booking was a Customer or a Staff member
- Cancelled On - The date that the appointment was cancelled
Include Rebooked Appointments:
Rescheduled appointments will appear in a separate row to show the original appointment details alongside the rescheduled appointment details. If an appointment has been rescheduled more than once, a new row will be generated for each occurrence.
- Rebooked By - The person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By ID - The unique ID of the person who rebooked the appointment
- Rebooked By Role - Whether the person who rebooked the appointment was a Customer or Staff member
- Rebooked On - The date the booking was rebooked from
- Rebooked New Appointment ID - The new unique ID of the rebooked appointment
How to Access the Exported Data
Clicking the "Run this report" button at the bottom of the "Run New Report" box will generate a new set of data in XLXS format based on your chosen date range and the tick box options you’ve selected. If you have a large amount of data, you will see a progress bar that will continue processing, even if you leave the page.
Once the data has been generated, you will see it in the "Downloads" section with a download icon on the right-hand side.
If you have any issues exporting data, please email support at email@example.com.