TABLE OF CONTENTS
Once a customer has completed a booking, you are now able to redirect them to a different page of your choosing. Whether this is your own website, or a specific landing page or thank you page, this is a great way to help build a stronger relationship with your customers.
- Head to "Online Booking" > "Booking Page"
- Scroll to the 'Advanced Options' section
- Tick the 'Redirect link' option
- Add your URLs to the dialogue box.
How to set redirect links:
"Online Booking" > "Booking Page" > "Advanced Options" > "Redirect Link"
Once this box has been ticked, 10to8 will give the option to add the domain that you’d like customers to be sent to once they’ve completed their booking.
You will have the option to add a different URL depending on whether the booking is successful or not. This can be a great opportunity to invite the client to try to book again (if it fails) or to send them to a branded thank you page if the booking is successful.
Once this is set up, then the redirect will apply to all of your available services.
Things to note:
- Your URL must have "https://" at the start, otherwise, the redirect will produce an 'Error 404' message when a booking is placed.
- This does not currently work with PayPal bookings.