Single sign-on allows you to login using your company credentials. 10to8 single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0.
10to8 acts as the Service Provider (SP) and offers automatic user provisioning. Your users do not need to register as a user in 10to8.
Once 10to8 receives a SAML response from the Identity Provider (IdP), it checks if this user exists. If the user does not exist, 10to8 can create a user based on the attributes provided and link that user to your organisations with appropriate permissions.
The steps that need to be taken:
- Configure your IdP:
- Set the unique identifier NameID to be their email address
- Be sure to provide these required attributes:
- Optional attributes
- departmentNumber (To map the user to correct 10to8 account in case of multiple 10to8 accounts)
- Once configured, provide us with the following details
- Sign-in page URL:
- Sign-out page URL
- Issuer: <ID of EntityDescriptor>
- Metadata XML file
- 10to8 (SP) details: