Most businesses offer more than one type of service. In 10to8, you can set up multiple services with different options, to personalize your business and to have complete control over your bookings.
With services, you can do the following:
- Offer a broad range of services, reflecting you and your team's skills
- Offer different services with different prices and durations, so that some customers can opt to pay for more.
- Have some services that are bookable by your customers online, and others that are private that you reserve for special customers.
- Have an initial get-to-know-you session, and others with more bespoke treatments
Each service can be customized in various ways, including:
- Name and default duration (which you can change during booking) and prices
- Booking options, such as whether they can be booked online by your customers, and who they can be booked with
- Data capture with Online Booking, such as asking additional questions for get-to-know-you sessions versus followups.
- Custom messaging, for example using a service with additional reminder messages for particularly unreliable customers
- A 10to8 account can work without changing the service settings. But the real power comes from harnessing services to match your business needs.