With 10to8, you are able to add more than one booking page. This can be useful if you wish to separate your services by location, or if you are managing multiple businesses from a single account.
To use this feature, you will need to be on our Bigger Business Plan. You can view all our plans and the features they offer by visiting 10to8.com/pricing.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to add an additional booking page:
To achieve this, follow these steps:
- Head to "Online Booking" > "Booking Page", and click on "Advanced Options".
- Click the "Create Page" button. This will generate a booking page with its own unique URL.
- At the top of the page, you will find a drop-down menu, allowing you to choose between your booking pages. Click on the booking page you wish to manage.
- Follow this guide - How to Structure your Booking Page - to format this new page as necessary.
Things to Note:
- You need to be on our Bigger Business Plan or higher to use this feature.
- HTML Booking Widgets only work with the original booking page, not any additional booking pages.
- Your header and logo is not unique to each booking page - whatever you set your header and logo as for the original page, it will be used for the additional booking pages too.
If you need any further guidance, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.