TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add a blue call-to-action button
- How to add a 'Book Now' button to Facebook
- How the integration appears on your page
- Things to note:
You can now add a booking button straight to your business page on Facebook: This guide will outline the steps necessary to add this button.
How to add a 'Book Now' button to Facebook
- Login to your 10to8 account
- Go to "Online Booking" > “Widgets” > "Facebook Bookings", and click the link to start the process.
- Select the page you want to add the button to.
- This will take you back to your Facebook page and you can see the button.
- If you have lots of apps or tabs set up on your Facebook page, you might want to reorder them so your button is more prominent.
How the integration appears on your page
This button will direct your customers to a page that contains an embedded version of your Booking Page. This functions exactly the same as the regular booking page.
All bookings will be visible in your 10to8 account, for you to manage.
Things to note:
You cannot add a booking button to your personal Facebook page, it must be a business page.
Your FaceBook page must have 2000+ likes.