TABLE OF CONTENTS
10to8 offers the ability to use Rooms to manage clinics and other premises with multiple practitioners seeing different customers.
Setting up Rooms
On the Grow Plan or above, we offer the ability to create rooms.
- You can do this by going to "Set Up > Locations > Rooms".
- Once turned on, you can add rooms by clicking the '"+ Add Room" button.
- Once added, each room will have its own Calendar on your 10to8 account.
How to use Rooms
You can add a room to your bookings in one of two ways:
- If the booking already exists, click on it on your calendar, click the 'Change' button, and then add the room to the booking by selecting a room from the 'Rooms' drop-down menu.
- If you book the appointment manually, you can add the room directly to the booking.
Why use rooms
Rooms can be used to let your customers know where their appointment is if you have multiple rooms within a building that takes appointments, for example, if you offered Interviews in rooms #200 and #201, you could define this and then direct your customers to the correct room for their appointment.
If you have any questions relating to rooms or are having issues implementing this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.